Professional Aluminum Cookware Set With Brass Handles
Professional Aluminum Cookware Made in Italy
For those who love cooking. Aluminum is the material of multiple qualities. Rivadossi's aluminum pans have an excellent conductivity that allows heat to spread evenly over the entire surface, so the foods are cooked at the same temperature, thus preventing carbonization which, in addition to altering the taste of the dishes, is unhealthy. Foods cook better and retain more flavor over moderate heat. Precisely because aluminum food pans have a high thermal conductivity, never use high flames.
The aluminum is very light and therefore very manageable, it is resistant to thermal shocks, abrasion and corrosion.
It is an ecological material as it is 100% recyclable!
It is also an absolutely hygienic material suitable for contact with food.
The cookware set consists of n. 27 pieces.
Set 3pcs pasta Ø 22cm
Casserole 2 handles in brass Ø 20cm + cover with brass handle
Two handles brass kettle Ø 24cm + cover with brass handle
Set 3pcs Flame oven 2 brass handles Ø 26 cm
Oval pot 2 handles in brass Ø 32cm + lid with brass handle
Frying pan with brass handle Ø 24cm
Frying pan with brass handle Ø 28cm + lid with brass handle
Brass wok pan with 2 handles Ø 32cm + lid with brass handle
38x32 cm baking tray with brass handles
Ø 12cm pan with brass handle + ceramic bowl for oven Ø 12cm + brass handle cover
Casserole Ø 12cm + ceramic bowl for oven Ø 12cm + brass handle cover
Small pan Ø 14cm 2 brass handles + ceramic oven bowl Ø 14cm + brass handle cover
Colander with brass handle Ø 24cm
- On first use, carefully clean the pots, rinse with boiling water and dry; then grease the inside with a little oil or butter and let it rest for a few hours, then rinse;
- Never heat the empty pan on a fire.
- During washing in the dishwasher, any stains due to detergents are to be considered as simple imperfections that do not in any way compromise the integrity of the cooking instrument.
- Any leakage of water from the handles is caused by the long washing cycles of the domestic dishwashers which facilitate the filling of the same since these parts are empty inside. Long wash cycles are therefore not recommended.
- Strongly acidic and salty foods can however be perfectly cooked in aluminum food containers with the precaution of avoiding storing them for long periods at non-refrigerated temperatures. Do not use to store food "outside the refrigerated environment more than 24 hours";
- Add the salt only during boiling to help it melt and prevent it from attacking the metal;
- The dark patina that forms inside aluminum food pans is due to the oxidation of the metal: a real inert protective barrier that should not be removed.
100% Made in Italy
No customer reviews for the moment.
*The images and colors of the Products offered for sale may, in some cases, not correspond to the real ones due to the technical characteristics and resolution of the equipment and software with which the computer used by the Customer is equipped. The images and colors, therefore, must be considered as indicative and exemplary, but the Customer is invited to verify the actual adherence of the selected Product to their expectations. MODALYSSA will therefore not be responsible for any inadequacy of the images or colors of the Products due to the aforementioned technical reasons.