Professional Cylindrical Pot In Aluminum With Lid
Professional Cylindrical Pot In Aluminum 2 Brass Handles With Lid
By buying this product you can collect up to 95 loyalty points . Your cart will contain total 95 points that can be converted into a voucher of €2.85 .
The Professional Cylindrical Aluminum Pot with 2 brass handles, by Rivadossi Sandro, including lid with brass handle, is available in 4 sizes:
20 cm, 22 cm, 24 cm, 28 cm
Pot 20 cm:
Diameter cm: 20
Capacity lt.: 5.02
Height cm: 16.00
base diameter cm.: 20
Weight gr.: 650,00
Pot 22 cm
Diameter cm: 22
Capacity lt.: 7,60
Height cm: 20.00
base diameter cm.: 22
Weight gr.: 650,00
Pot 24 cm
Diameter cm: 24
Capacity lt.: 9.94
Height cm: 22.00
base diameter cm.: 24
Weight gr.: 1494,00
Pot 28 cm
Diameter cm: 28
Capacity lt.: 16.00
Height cm: 28.00
base diameter cm.: 28
Weight gr.: 1530.00
For those who love to cook. Aluminum is the material with multiple qualities. Rivadossi aluminum pots have excellent conductivity which allows the heat to spread uniformly over the entire surface, the foods are therefore cooked at the same temperature, thus preventing carbonization which, in addition to altering the taste of the dishes, is unhealthy. Foods cook better and retain more flavor over moderate heat. Precisely because aluminum pots for food have high thermal conductivity, it is never necessary to use high flames.
Aluminum is very light and therefore very manageable, it is resistant to thermal shocks, abrasions and corrosion.
It is an ecological material as it is 100% recyclable!
It is also an absolutely hygienic material and suitable for contact with food.
1. When using for the first time, carefully clean the pans, rinse with boiling water and dry; then grease the inside with a little oil or butter and let it rest for a few hours, then rinse;
2. Never heat an empty pan over a fire.
3. During washing in the dishwasher, any stains due to detergents,they are to be considered simple imperfections that do not in any way compromise the integrity of the cooking instrument.
4. Any water leaking from the handles is caused by the long washing cycles of home dishwashers which make it easier to fill them as these parts are made of empty tubular inside. Long washing cycles are therefore not recommended.vtwbeuWDof
5. Strongly acidic and salty foods can still be perfectly cooked in aluminum food containers, taking care to avoid storing them for long periods at non-refrigerated temperatures. Do not use to preserve food "outside a refrigerated environment for more than 24 hours";vtwbeuWDof
6. Add the salt only during boiling to help dissolve it and prevent it from attacking the metal;vtwbeuWDof
7. The dark patina that forms inside aluminum pots for food is due to metal oxidation: a real inert protective barrier that should not be removed.vtwbeuWDof
No customer reviews for the moment.
*The images and colors of the Products offered for sale may, in some cases, not correspond to the real ones due to the technical characteristics and resolution of the equipment and software with which the computer used by the Customer is equipped. The images and colors, therefore, must be considered as indicative and exemplary, but the Customer is invited to verify the actual adherence of the selected Product to their expectations. MODALYSSA will therefore not be responsible for any inadequacy of the images or colors of the Products due to the aforementioned technical reasons.