The personal data provided directly by the user to Modalyssa Store of RA (hereinafter " Modalyssa ") in the pages of the website accessible at www.modalyssa.store at the time of registration and subsequently for the use of the services from time to time provided by Modalyssa will be processed in compliance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003 concerning the protection of personal data ("Privacy Code") and then at the entry into force of EU Regulation no. 679/2016 ("GDPR") in accordance with the provisions of art. 13 of the aforementioned European Regulation.
Modalyssa informs the user of the following .
For personal data processing we mean any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, even if not registered in a database, such as the collection, registration, organization, structuring, storage, processing, selection, blocking, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of making available; comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
Owner of the processing of personal data is Modalyssa Store of RA of Rosa Augeri based in via di Mezzo 9, 25079 Carpeneda di Vobarno (Bs), Italy, pec: email@example.com at the Chamber of Commerce of Brescia Number REA BS - 577941 Tax code GRARSO76M48B429 R - VAT number : IT 03969180987.
The personal data of the user, freely communicated and acquired on the basis of the activity carried out by Modalyssa , will be processed in a lawful and correct manner for the following purposes:
- Without the express consent of the user (Article 24 letter a, b, c Privacy Code and Article 6 letter b, and GDPR): - the data will be collected and used exclusively for purposes directly connected and instrumental to the activation and operation of the services provided by Modalyssa for example, to allow the management of orders, evasion, billing and delivery of products ordered by users on the Website, also with a customer support service, as well as for the fulfillment of the obligations established by law, by a regulation or from the community legislation and for the exercise of their rights in court. Please note that by choosing the option to register on the Site "connect with your Facebook account" or "Google+" the user accepts that Facebook or Google transmits to Modalyssa the personal data necessary for registration. The processing of personal data in this case will have a duration equal to that required for the execution of the services requested, which will be added to the additional period normally provided for in compliance with the civil, fiscal and tax obligations in force.
- Only subject to specific and distinct consent by the user and until the revocation of the same (Articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and Article 7 of the GDPR): - use of personal data, in particular the e-mail address and paper mail, by the owner and , for the sending of commercial proposals and / or connected to the services of Modalyssaand for the sending of advertising material related to the aforementioned products or services or commercial communication, including the newsletter relating to the offers on the Site, as well as for carrying out market research also aimed at evaluating the degree of user satisfaction, (so-called "marketing" purposes). Failure to consent to the purpose referred to in point 2 will not affect in any way the possibility of the user to register on the site and to use the services of Modalyssa . The user can oppose the treatment referred to in art. 2 at any time after having consented:
- through a specific link at the bottom of any promotional e-mail sent by Modalyssa ;
- by changing your preferences within the Site to the "my account" - "my" section newsletter ";
- by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- accessing the section "contact" within the site and sending a specific r equest Cancellation modification of the preferences granted;
- by contacting customer service at 334.2954886 .
3. The e-mail address indicated by the user when purchasing a product or service offered on the Website, may be used by the owner to send e-mail communications concerning the direct sale of products or services similar to those purchased user. (Without the express and prior consent of the so-called "soft spamming" user) on the condition that the user does not exercise the right of opposition in the manner described in point 2 above.
4 . Invite a friend: The user who intends to use the "Invite a friend" service, by clicking on the "Invite your friends" button, declares to have acquired the consent of the recipient to the communication of the e-mail address of the latter to the owner for the sole purpose to allow sending the invitation to register on the Site. The data relating to the recipient's e-mail address will not, however, be retained by the Data Controller following the transmission of the invitation e-mail.
The processing of personal data with reference to the purpose of:
- m arketing will have a duration of 24 months starting from the date of granting the consent;
- profiling: will have a duration of 12 months starting from the date of granting of consent.
At the end of the data processing period, the data will be deleted, or permanently anonymised.
The user can create his own account on the site www.modalyssa.store entering your personal data (including name, surname, telephone number, email address). The user can update his personal profile at any time, modify and delete his data through the personal area of ??his account.
DATA PROCESSING MODE
The data will be processed, in compliance with the necessary security and confidentiality, through the following procedures: collection of data from the data subject, collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and used in further processing operations in terms compatible with these purposes; treatment carried out with the aid of electronic and automated tools (data collection via data transmission, directly from the interested party).
The personal data of the user may be disclosed to specific subjects, appointed by the owner of the supply of services that are necessary or necessary for the performance of the obligations related to the registration to the site www.modalyssa.store and to purchase online, within limits and in accordance with the instructions given. In particular, the data may be communicated to:
1. persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance, advice or collaboration to the Data Controller in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters;
2. subjects delegated and / or appointed by Modalyssa to perform the activities or part of the activities related to the provision of sales services, such as customer service, even if managed in outsourcing; the logistics center responsible for packaging the products purchased by the user; the carriers responsible for delivering the purchased products; the subjects who perform on behalf of Modalyssa the after-sales assistance and any other external collaborators to whom the communication is necessary for the proper fulfillment of the obligations assumed byModalyssa in relation to the contract for the supply of its services;
3. to Public Administrations for the performance of institutional functions within the limits established by law or by regulations.
9. METHOD OF TREATMENT.
The data are collected electronically and processed through registration, consultation, communication, storage, cancellation, carried out mainly with the aid of electronic tools, ensuring the use of appropriate measures for the security of data processed and ensuring confidentiality of the same.
The user data, stored in electronic form, are stored and stored on a Serverplan Srl server located in Italy . In particular, the Owner declares that the data recorded on the server are protected against the risk of intrusion and unauthorized access and that security measures have been adopted to guarantee the integrity and availability of data as well as the protection of areas and premises. relevant for their safekeeping and accessibility.
Personal data will be processed by collaborators and / or employees of the Data Controller as managers or processors, within the scope of their respective functions and in accordance with the instructions given by the Data Controller . Credit card information is stored only in encrypted format . The Data Controller does not have access to confidential information relating to credit cards, which will be processed by intermediaries and card issuers in compliance with the Privacy Code.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY.
The user (hereinafter also "interested"), pursuant to the provisions of art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR, is entitled to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by email and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to the traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the interested party to exercise the right of opposition even partially. Therefore, the interested party may decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication;
- ask the Owner to access personal data (art 15 GDPR), the correction (art 16 GDPR) or the cancellation (Article 17 GDPR) of the same, the limitation of treatment or to oppose their treatment (Article 18 GDPR );
- the external portability of your data processed in an automated form where applicable;
- to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- propose a complaint to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
To exercise the above rights, as well as to receive information regarding the subjects for which the data is stored or to which the data is communicated or to persons who, as managers or agents, may become aware of your data, please contact the Holder by sending a request to the following e-mail address email@example.com .