Professional Aluminum Casserole 2 handles with brass lid
Professional Casserole In Aluminum 2 Handles Brass With Lid
By buying this product you can collect up to 75 loyalty points . Your cart will contain total 75 points that can be converted into a voucher of €2.25 .
The saucepan with 2 brass handles, including lid with brass handle, is available in 5 sizes:
16 cm, 20 cm, 22 cm, 24 cm, 28 cm
Diameter cm: 16
Capacity lt .: 1.60 - Height cm: 8.00 - base diameter cm .: 16 - Weight gr .: 356.00 - Thickness mm: 1.40
Diameter cm: 20
Capacity lt .: 3.45 - Height cm: 11.00 - base diameter cm .: 20 - Weight gr .: 730.00 - Thickness mm: 1.50
Diameter cm: 22
Capacity lt .: 4.56 - Height cm: 12.00 - base diameter cm .: 22 - Weight gr .: 836.00 - Thickness mm: 2.00
Diameter cm: 24
Capacity lt .: 4.65 - Height cm: 13.00 - base diameter cm .: 24 - Weight gr .: 914.00 - Thickness mm: 2.00
Diameter cm: 28
Capacity lt .: 8.92 - Height cm: 14.50 - base diameter cm .: 28 - Weight gr .: 1480.00
Aluminum is very light and therefore very easy to handle, and is resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, corrosion.
It is an ecological material as it is 100% recyclable!
It is also an absolutely hygienic material and suitable for contact with food.
1. On first use carefully clean the pots, rinse with boiling water and dry; then grease the inside with a little oil or butter and leave for a few hours, then rinse;
2. Never heat the empty pan on a fire.
3. When washing in the dishwasher, any stains due to detergents are to be considered simple imperfections that do not in any way affect the integrity of the cooking tool.
4. Any leakage of water from the handles is caused by the long washing cycles of the domestic dishwashers which facilitate the filling of the same being these parts in empty tubular inside. Therefore, long washing cycles are not recommended.
5. The strongly acidic and salty foods can however be perfectly cooked in aluminum containers for food with the precaution of avoiding storing them for long times at non-refrigerated temperatures. Do not use to store food "outside a refrigerated environment over 24 hours";
6. Add salt only during boiling to facilitate melting
No customer reviews for the moment.
*The images and colors of the Products offered for sale may, in some cases, not correspond to the real ones due to the technical characteristics and resolution of the equipment and software with which the computer used by the Customer is equipped. The images and colors, therefore, must be considered as indicative and exemplary, but the Customer is invited to verify the actual adherence of the selected Product to their expectations. MODALYSSA will therefore not be responsible for any inadequacy of the images or colors of the Products due to the aforementioned technical reasons.