Vintage set 16pcs Rivadossi Cutlery - Shop Online
By buying this product you can collect up to 211 loyalty points . Your cart will contain total 211 points that can be converted into a voucher of €6.33 .
Since 1969 Rivadossi Sandro has ensured flawless tables in all circumstances, offering a wide range of cutlery suitable for all types of table, with many accessories to accompany the meal from start to finish. For each cutlery model, in addition to the table place, cutlery for serving salad, dessert, rice ladle or small ladle for sauces, roasted knife and roasted fork, and forks for appetizers are also available.
Rivadossi Sandro colored cutlery is made with extremely innovative and quality materials, paying attention to fashion trends. The entire company production is Made in Italy to guarantee quality excellence.
Vintage collection of colored cutlery by Rivadossi dedicated to the genuine flavors, the scents of lavender and the natural harmony of the landscapes of the past, the ideal cutlery to create a balanced and elegant atmosphere, typical of the Mediterranean style, sensual and unmistakable.
The handle is decorated in soft tones with light streaks to give a sense of old and worn.
Perfect for vintage, shabby chic and country chic styles, for unique and elegant tables.
The 16pc set for 4 people is composed of:
no. 4 table spoons
no. 4 table forks
no. 4 table knives
no. 4 coffee spoons
Available in colors: ivory, beige, ocher, blue, basil, pistachio, face powder, coral, light gray, dark gray, sage, purple and red.
Mirror polished stainless steel 18/10
Thickness 2.50 mm
Dishwasher safe max 65 °.
Made in Italy.
Instructions for Use.
1. Our cutlery is dishwasher safe at medium-low temperatures of 65 c. Avoid the use of alkaline, too aggressive, containing chlorine or abrasive detergents.
2. Wash the cutlery immediately after use; prolonged contact with salt, vinegar, eggs, tomato sauce, sour fruit, water with high limestone content, can cause stains and corrosion.
3. Load the cutlery into the washing grid facing downwards.
4. Remove and dry the cutlery immediately after the end of the washing cycle.
5. Load knives and cutlery separately. The blades have a high carbon content, to ensure a sharp blade, but are also more prone to corrosion.
6. Surface stains can be easily removed with soft clothing or specific cleaning products.
7. Do not leave the cutlery in damp conditions, this could cause damage or stains.
8. Wash stainless steel cutlery separately from silver cutlery.
No customer reviews for the moment.
*The images and colors of the Products offered for sale may, in some cases, not correspond to the real ones due to the technical characteristics and resolution of the equipment and software with which the computer used by the Customer is equipped. The images and colors, therefore, must be considered as indicative and exemplary, but the Customer is invited to verify the actual adherence of the selected Product to their expectations. MODALYSSA will therefore not be responsible for any inadequacy of the images or colors of the Products due to the aforementioned technical reasons.