Professional Aluminum Casserole 2 handles with brass lid
Professional Casserole In Aluminum 2 Handles Brass With Lid
We love cook!!! Aluminum is the material of multiple qualities. The aluminum pans have an excellent conductivity that allows the heat to spread uniformly over the entire surface, the foods are then cooked at the same temperature, thus preventing the carbonization that in addition to altering the taste of the dishes are unhealthy. Food cooks better and retains more flavor over moderate heat. Precisely because aluminum cookware for food has a high thermal conductivity, never use high flames. The aluminum is very light and therefore very manageable, and 'resistant to thermal shock, abrasion, corrosion. It is an ecological material as it is 100% recyclable!
Furthermore it is an absolutely hygienic material and suitable for contact with food.
The casserole with 2 brass handles, including a lid with a brass handle, is available in 5 sizes:
cm 16, cm 20, cm 22, cm 24, cm 28
1. On first use carefully clean the pots, rinse with boiling water and dry; then grease the inside with a little oil or butter and leave for a few hours, then rinse;
2. Never heat the empty pan on a fire.
3. When washing in the dishwasher, any stains due to detergents are to be considered simple imperfections that do not in any way affect the integrity of the cooking tool.
4. Any leakage of water from the handles is caused by the long washing cycles of the domestic dishwashers which facilitate the filling of the same being these parts in empty tubular inside. Therefore, long washing cycles are not recommended.
5. The strongly acidic and salty foods can however be perfectly cooked in aluminum containers for food with the precaution of avoiding storing them for long times at non-refrigerated temperatures. Do not use to store food "outside a refrigerated environment over 24 hours";
6. Add salt only during boiling to facilitate melting
No customer reviews for the moment.
*Le immagini ed i colori dei Prodotti offerti in vendita potrebbero, in taluni casi, non corrispondere a quelli reali a causa delle caratteristiche tecniche e di risoluzione delle apparecchiature e dei software di cui è dotato il computer utilizzato dal Cliente. Le immagini e i colori, quindi, devono essere considerati come indicativi e esemplificativi ma si invita il Cliente a verificare l’effettiva aderenza del Prodotto selezionato alle proprie attese. MODALYSSA non sarà pertanto responsabile dell’eventuale inadeguatezza delle immagini o dei colori dei Prodotti dovuta alle suddette ragioni tecniche